Pillars of Franchising is a show about being successful in franchising, but what are the franchising pillars ? Originally we had defined 6 pillars but then a disaster happened. The graphics designer created an awesome logo but it only had 5 pillars. So we adapted and made the change to 5 pillars and a goal. The 5 Pillars of Franchising are:
1.) Finding the Right Opportunity
- Work-life balance.
- Opportunity for business ownership
- Does the financial math makes sense
- Is the opportunity support the needs of the community
- What are the legal issues
- What resources are available from the franchisor.
2.) Getting the Training, Mentoring, Support
3.) Growing a Profitable Business
4.) Improving the Brand
5.) Working to Build Community
Transitioning the franchise to someone else when you are ready.
Thanks to Nick Neonakis and Mike Boehler for making this show possible.