Mitchell Levy – Global Credibility Expert
Mitchell Levy is a TEDx speaker and international bestselling author of over 60 books. A general theme heard from the clients he’s ghostwritten books for and the hundreds of thought leaders he’s created credreels for is that he’s “unconsciously competent at clarifying your message.”
He’s an accomplished Entrepreneur who has created twenty businesses in Silicon Valley including four publishing companies that have published over 850 books. He’s provided strategic consulting to hundreds of companies and has been chairman of the board of a NASDAQ-listed company. Mitchell has been happily married for thirty years and prior to corona, regularly spent four weeks a year in Europe with family and friends.
For 20-30-minute shows, he would propose these questions (or whatever you’d like to discuss):
- You’re interviewing 500 thought leaders on credibility, what you are learning?
- Why do you say that credibility starts with clarity and without clarity, you’re not credible?
- Why do you say that we were taught wrong to lead with the value proposition?
- Why do you say that the speaker sizzle reel is dead and the credreelTM is in?
- You’ve looked at over 100,000 LinkedIn profiles, what makes one credible?
- What other insights have you learned from the credibility interviews?
- Please talk about credust (defined at https://credust.com) and credcrud (defined at https://credcrud.com). For longer shows, you can also add these questions:
- How can I effectively do social media in only five minutes a day?
- What are the top five thought leadership best practices today?
- How’s it possible that you create a book so fast and that it’s still the author’s content?
Contact Info on Mitchell Levy:
Connect to Mitchell by going to https://MitchellLevy360.com, watch the customer testimonial video, connect to him on the platform you want to connect on, and book time on his calendar.
- TEDx talk (BEing Seen and BEing Heard as a Thought Leader): https://AHA.pub/TEDtalk
- Listen to AHAmessages read by the authors 24 hours a day: https://AHAthatRadio.com
- Your vehicle for sharing credust: https://AHAthat.com
- Have your book ghostwritten, published and made an Amazon bestseller: https://AHAthat.com/Author
- Images you can use: https://MitchellLevy.com/Media
ThinkAHA Contact info:
THiNKaha, Inc. 20660 Stevens Creek Blvd., Suite 210 Cupertino, CA 95014 408-257-3000 https://MitchellLevy.com